MemberApril 6, 2022 at 4:14 pm010995
Sounds like switching out the lime for gypsum might be a good starting point. I am thinking that my pH might be too high as it makes a lot of sense.
Gw compost is green waste compost, it’s nothing special but I am using innoculants from aea and compost is not the core of my mix Growth wise I am happy so far but the nitrogen and potassium might be too high, I am trying to limit both and raise p and CA.
When I order my next sap sample set I will grow something in the mix to send off for testing,
The micromax premium had not arrived when I made the mix and it contains a broad spectrum of trace elements, it is in my berry mixes though.
I just ordered pH, ec meters and distilled water so I will be able to test in the next week.
I agree that the available mixes are rubbish.